As part of CRA’s Legal Division, you will provide legal advice and support in all aspects of the performance of CRA’s statutory functions and duties, including –
- work with management to develop and implement regulatory policies;
- draft regulatory instruments such as subsidiary legislation, approvals, notices, directions and licences;
- draft and vet contractual documents such as tenders, employment contracts, insurance policies and other commercial agreements;
- provide advice on regulatory matters arising from the Casino Control Act, the regulations thereunder, and other related laws;
- provide secretariat support to CRA Board sub-committees; and
- provide legal training to officers in CRA.
You should –
- have a degree in Law, with 3 to 5 years of legal work experience in Singapore, preferably in corporate practice;
- have an interest in exploring a long-term career as a regulatory professional in a fast-paced industry;
- be open to working with colleagues from diverse professional backgrounds;
- be able to operate independently and effectively in different and fast-changing policy and operational environments;
- possess strong analytical skills and be able to write and present persuasively; and
- be a resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to serve the public.
If you’re interested in a career with us, please submit your job application via Careers@Gov (you will find our Legal Counsel job advertisement listed under Casino Regulatory Authority).