Assistant Manager (Learning and Development)
- Coordinate the delivery of SIMC’s international education, training, and outreach initiatives,
- Work with SIMC Faculty to design and develop the curriculum for international education and training initiatives.
- Prepare and update learning and development materials for both traditional and online delivery.
- Engage regularly with major international corporations, business associations, and legal professionals to understand their learning and development needs in conflict resolution
- Design and develop publicity materials to promote SIMC’s education and training services.
- Design and prepare proposals for collaboration initiatives with leading international conflict resolution institutions.
- Prepare and oversee the budget for each training and education initiative.
- Undertake such other work as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- A good degree with relevant experience in mediation and education would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- A confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- A confident and mature disposition.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Self-motivated and possess good initiative.